21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Taking a line from The Green Mile, "what in the blue frack was that?!"

·
Banned
62,270 Posts
both Michigan teams are outstanding programs with top shelf coaches and tradition. since I have been a Notre Dame fan all my life, I have seen this personally since I was old enough to pay attention, great games and seasons, great sports memories, and yesterdays game is one for the ages.
there have been so many great players associated with these programs it is unreal, and so little scandal. I respect college programs that see to it their athletes get an education. not like certain programs that recruit from the local prisons, and allow all manor of bad behavior.
the "66 ND - Michigan State game was a real battle. Bubba Smith might be the baddest of the bad! right next to "man" in the dictionary is a picture of this bruiser! he would be one of those I would have to include in an "all time opponents" list.
Lol

http://detroit.suntimes.com/det-sports/7/77/288241/michigan-players-arrested

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...sted-college-football-teams-in-america-081815

·
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
29,109 Posts
Holy Crap. That was insane. A true gift. Fall on the ball, genius.
This. Fall on the ball and let your defense settle it. It puts the D in a bad position but better than what happened.

But that punter is getting death threats now. Over a damn football game. Holy fark some people need to just jump into a wood chipper.

·
29,109 Posts
Love those comments:

2. Florida 24 - Interestingly, if you combine Florida and Ohio State's arrests, Urban Meyer would be number one on this list.

3. Georgia 22 - Totally where I would expect to see Georgia, the Bulldogs can't even get the most arrests in the SEC, they Georgia'd it.

6. Ole Miss 20 - Hugh Freeze is going to take these boys straight to church. (Where they will then abscond with the offering plates).

15. LSU 16 - LSU's arrest rate is top 15 in the country, yet just the 9th best in the SEC. That's so Les.

:rofl:

·
Banned
62,270 Posts
Love those comments:

2. Florida 24 - Interestingly, if you combine Florida and Ohio State's arrests, Urban Meyer would be number one on this list.

3. Georgia 22 - Totally where I would expect to see Georgia, the Bulldogs can't even get the most arrests in the SEC, they Georgia'd it.

6. Ole Miss 20 - Hugh Freeze is going to take these boys straight to church. (Where they will then abscond with the offering plates).

15. LSU 16 - LSU's arrest rate is top 15 in the country, yet just the 9th best in the SEC. That's so Les.

:rofl:
"That's so Les"

I killed myself laughing at them all

·
29,109 Posts
"That's so Les"

I killed myself laughing at them all
As much as I hate the phrase, I was waiting for Clemson to be on the list and the comment be something about Clemsoning. It actually would have been pretty funny.

All of them were pretty good.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts