close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

gng forums with to much political crap

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by hangmans joke, Oct 5, 2004.

1. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

political stuff belongs in political forum , gng is getting old with all the bush /kerry crap .

hj

2. HiddenEyes

HiddenEyes It can be done

hangman, wanted to thank you for trying to bring up the topic in the correct forum.

Please try to keep the debate about this civil. I know you feel strongly about this, but please stop the antagonizing posts in threads you don't like. It only raises the stakes for people who disagree with you and it starts flame wars; and as you know we have enough of them.

HiddenEyes :cool:

3. plato

plato softie

When are they gonna replay the 1st Bush/Kerry debate?

4. Gary W Trott

Gary W Trott Prickley Fan

I think that a lot of members may not even know that the Political Issues forum even exists. It's way down the page past all of the shooting forums and just above the for sale ads. Maybe they should move it up to where it's near the General Discussion areas and then people would see it. Stay safe, Gary

5. Patricia

Patricia Wild at heart CLM Millennium Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

I am very well aware that we have a Political Issues forum. Even if I were not, the 20 some reminders every day that I receive in "reported posts" from those that want political threads moved is enough of a reminder. It is unrealistic to think that we are going to move every political thread less than one month before a Presidential election.

I understand your feelings, and respectfully ask that you, and the others that send the constant stream of reported posts about this matter, let it rest, at least until after the election. :)