Glockworx Trigger

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by graycrait, Aug 13, 2007.

1. graycrait

graycrait

I put the Glockworx trigger group in my G19 and am quite pleased with it. Makes for much more precise and somewhat lighter break. Much nicer feel than the aftermarket trigger I put in my G34, which I sometime inadverdantly shoot doubles with when using my repaired right hand trigger finger. In all liklihood I will get another trigger from Glockworx to use in my G34. I keep the G26 stock.

Craig in Clarksville

2. chbix

chbix Guest

I was considering getting this as well. My problem is the position of the trigger, and I am wanting something that is moved back a little. Does it move the trigger back eliminating the huge amount of slack before the trigger breaks? I have short fingers and am consistantly pulling shots to the left.

3. GlockWORX

GlockWORX Guest

Our trigger in competition setup completely eliminates the "slack" before the trigger break. This setup is recommended for competition use. In tactical form our trigger eliminates as much of the "slack" or pre-travel as possible while still remaining safe for carry/home protection/duty use.

4. chbix

chbix Guest

its for a duty weapon, so the tactical version would be what I would get.

You say that it gets rid of the slack, now say it has .5" of slack, now your trigger moves it back .3" so there is only .2" of slack?

or do you adjust the point of firing up by .3"

I understand what your saying but im wondering if this will fix my problem. Its alot more than just wanting a lighter trigger pull, and i dont want to drop $130 on a whole new trigger to have the same problems.

5. GlockWORX

GlockWORX Guest

I never mentioned specific measurements because measuring the arc length in such a tight and small place is rather difficult. Our tactical kit should eliminate the issue you are having. It makes the trigger pull dramatically shorter, lighter, and more crisp. It doesn't "change the point of firning" but it does but it does take up as much slack as safely possible for a duty/carry firearm.

It is the trigger kit we recommend for carry and duty use. I understand your apprehension about spending money with without being sure it will fix your problem and all i have to say to that is we want our customers to be 100% satisfied, no exceptions, so feel free to return your trigger kit, at anytime for a full refund, if it doesn't fix your problem. The only sure way to know for yourself if it will help you, is to try it.

6. MARSH1

MARSH1 Dealer Silver Member

+1 For Clockworx. I have one of their competition setups on my G22 and it is amazing. It has been 100% in over 1000 rounds.

Listen to what they are saying about the competition trigger. It would be like carrying at 1911 without the thumb and grip safety.

7. graycrait

graycrait

I love that Glockworx tactical trigger. I damaged my normal trigger finger in an accident, it is a very long rehab. It it ever becomes 90% of what it was I will be lucky. Te Glockworx trigger allows me slightly more accurate shooting with that flawed finger. I still shoot a lot left handed but I again feel confident that I can be proficient with my right trigger finger. I don't have quite the tactile feel with my right index finger I had pre-accident. I do better with a crisp trigger that allows me to feel a good break.

If I had a bit of sense I would get the Glockworx competition trigger for my G34, but I already have a light workable trigger for the 34.

Craig