close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glocktriggers' Edge

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by spartanranger, Apr 8, 2012.

1. spartanranger

spartanranger

I just received my Glocktriggers' Edge trigger in the mail today. I put it in my G17 to play around with it and I am very (!!!) impressed.

I did not put in the firing pin spring as I do not want to have FTFs. I switched out the safety plunger and spring, trigger bar and housing with connector.

Practically all the pretravel was gone, the overtravel stop helps, the shaped trigger bar, safety plunger, 3.5 connector, and excellent polish job make the trigger very smooth.

Its a great trigger system and I am glad I bought it. I would definitely recommend it.

I have a heavy trigger spring from glockworx on the way that is supposed to reduce the trigger pull 1/2 to 3/4 of a pound. I'm hoping this combination works out good.

2. cciman

cciman

Put a trigger scale on it and tell us what you find.

stock =
    edge =
    edge + spring =

$150 out of the back pocket can make the trigger feel light by making your head spin:whistling: That's alot for polished 100% glock factory parts.

3. kamonjj

kamonjj

I have the glock triggers guardian in the glock I carry everyday. I certainly wouldn't buy another. It's just not worth it to me. It's noticeably smoother and it has a crisp break but I don't think it's worth over 100 bucks. I feel like a polish job with a dremmel is probably pretty close and far far less money.

4. spartanranger

spartanranger

I've done polish jobs on all my glocks and it makes a big difference. 3.5lb connector also helps. And its easy to leave it there because it is so good.

It is a lot of money for these aftermarket triggers, but if you want more than a polish job on it, this is a great option. It gives you that just a bit more than you would have and I like it.

I am planning on using this in a G34 I have on order. Its going to be my HD gun and range toy. I can't wait.