GlockTalk store query

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by NewbieMN, Apr 7, 2005.

1. NewbieMN

NewbieMN

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but some feedback and insight would be appreciated.

I was looking for a range bag a month or so ago and saw an advertising blurb that said only a few were left in the GT store. I followed the link, thought the bag looked decent and ordered away.

3+ weeks and no update, no bag, no news. Now this is not exactly a horrible wait for online ordering and I'm not hopping mad or ranting here - just wondering if the bags really were in stock for immediate shipment and whether an update for delayed items is normal - I would hope so in the latter case and certainly hope there was no underhanded marketing in the former.

Again - not a horrible complaint or anything but if anyone with experience from the gT store as either seller or buyer has any insight that would be appreciated.

2. CombatVet

CombatVet Airborne!

Good luck on finding a resolution, seems like this ship steers itself.

3. Cross-X

Cross-X CLM

For a much quicker response, send a PM to Eric or Sidearmor.

4. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

I apologize for the delay in shipping the bags. The notification emails for the bag purchases unfortunately look exactly like the emails for contest tickets and they got mixed up. I wondered why the bags weren't selling. I realized the problem this weekend. The bags will be shipped today or tomorrow. Sorry about that.

CombatVet, if you think that 'steering this ship' is simple, you should try building a site like this yourself. We do the best we can. Eric

5. NewbieMN

NewbieMN

Many thanks for the update. Look forward to the bag!

6. Bobbyson1a

Bobbyson1a

Eric the same thing with me i ordered a bag on 3/15 and it still shows pending.Order #123

I also sent you a PM today.