Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the State Matches, I would like to see some GlockTalk "Hello my Screen Name is..." stickers. Anybody interested could pick up the stickers when they registered and put their screen name on it for others to see.

·
Registered
10,099 Posts
some of the people are hiding behind their screen persona.

Others are real friendly types that would like to put a face to the screen name.

You know which group I'm in:supergrin:

·
20,407 Posts
You could wear a GlockTalk T-shirt.

You could emoroider yout G/T name on tha back of a T-shirt or golf shirt.

You could make a little G/T tag to hang from the back of your cap.

·
you son of a
1,394 Posts
I am preparing a tee shirt with my avatar on it. It's up to the informed observer to figure it out.

·
Hilljack
2,635 Posts
I am preparing a tee shirt with my avatar on it. It's up to the informed observer to figure it out.

Funny thing I had the same idea. A girl I work with does T's as a side business. I thought about having my avatar made about 4x4 inches and put on the back of a t-shirt

·
Light left on
3,786 Posts
<--- has been recognized on basis of well-worn baseball cap.

Label on my muffs, same as label on my timer, my pasting tape, and anything else I don't want my range buddies to walk off with...
:rofl:

Now that I've scarfed some sew-on GSSF patches, been thinking about doing up a shirt or two with name/etc of my very-generous local dealer, who is closest thing to sponsor. If I do, it'll include 1st name and GT handle.

My CFO of 25 years :hearts: who is real sponsor prefers to remain anonymous.

:patriot:

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Should I use my "screen" name or my real name? :whistling:

·
Registered
13,415 Posts
i prefer to attend the matches with my stealth mode turned on. not too many people know me or what i look like at the matches.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
i prefer to attend the matches with my stealth mode turned on. not too many people know me or what i look like at the matches.
Are you sure about that?

·
Registered
10,099 Posts
why do you think you got stopped for a picture?

I saw it on the wall in the post office.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Name on Hat/Shirt: Works unless you're an RO...

Ede, if you want to remain anon., and still want to wear a sticker, maybe they'll make a stealth sticker too that only the wearer can read!

Funny, my avatar on many other boards bears my lovely (everybody is entitled to an opinion, so humor me for a second...) face.

·
Registered
13,415 Posts
Are you sure about that?
i don't think anyone could figure out who i am with the red white and blue team shirt i wear with my name on the front and back.

·
you son of a
1,394 Posts
Except for the Carver Mounts bowling shirt. Nice camo. :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts