close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

GlocksterPaulie awesome to deal with

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by TexasGlock23, Mar 3, 2006.

1. TexasGlock23

TexasGlock23 Salty Collar

This guy had offered me some TruGlo TFO's for my G23. It took awhile for him to get them in and he kept me informed from every day he knew something. And for my patience I got a nice set of sights without the hassle of a webiste that may have screwed me. He had them sent priority for my patience. This guy is definately a must to deal with. He can get pretty much anything and he has a website also. Nothing fancy, but it does the job. www.survivetheencounter.com
    I am also getting a CTAC holster from him!!!!! Thanks Paulie

2. GlocksterPaulie

GlocksterPaulie Perfectionist

J,

Thank you for the kind words(your brown nose check is in the mail)HA HA. Pleasure doing business with you.

Paulie

3. TexasGlock23

:soap: Not funny, I want my refund. No but seriously thanks for helping me out! Now all I need is that holster.

4. TexasGlock23

Thanks for the great sights. If you guys want to deal with someone who is patient but efficient go through Paulie! I am ordering a new SOG knife, streamlight and mount from him next week when I get payed. After I try on a CTAC I will be buying one or similar holster. I have had great luck with him. Thumbs up to you Paulie:cool: