Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I read awhile back that the more you shoot your glock the better it becomes. "better" being that it will shoot more accurately and be smoother operating in general. is there any truth to this? I own a 2nd gen G19 and I shot it with my friend's brand new G19. besides the 3rd gen being more ergonomic for my hand, i felt that they were about the same. What are your thoughts?

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
It might just be me, but I got my G17 used from a fellow who bought it new, shot about 1k rounds thru it for a match, cleaned it and put it up. I traded a brand new G19 for it and don't regret it one bit as it just feels smoother. My 2nd gen G19 I just picked up works smooth as glass. I'd hate to know how many rounds have been thru it, but it is smoother than either the G17 or my new G26.

In my experience, most guns just get better with use, as long as they are treated and maintained properly.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Agree.... I find, with my .22's that is, that it takes about 1000 to beak them in. It goes from a 2 1/2 to 1/2 inch groups all off stands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts