Glock Talk banner

Glock's "Perfomance Trigger"

18608 Views 323 Replies 95 Participants Last post by  Master Guns
Anyone know anything about a Glock factory "Performance Trigger"? Some guy on Utube says its coming. Any rumors or knowledge?

At about 2:30

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

· Registered
39,768 Posts
Meh.

It wouldn't be surprising if Glock has decided they needed to play some catch up to the other gun companies who have been offering refinements of their trigger shoe/face designs.

If the actual trigger pull remains 26N, it's still going to run (average) just under 6lbs (5.84lbs), but a reshaped trigger face will likely provide a different "feel" to the average shooter.

· WHAT GLOCK?
141 Posts
This will be akin to a Glock "factory" threaded barrel... Which isn't as good as most aftermarket manufacturers, but cost twice as much.

Just not real excited about this. If I wanted a great trigger, I'd do what I already did, and buy a Walther PDP Pro... Or a Canik Rival.

· Huckleberry
754 Posts
Looks like a flat faced trigger with a little bit of a forward angle at the bottom like a lot of aftermarket flat trigger shoes. The "bird's beak" looks to be profiled a little differently and looks like a different trigger spring setup. Trigger bar looks to be driven from the bottom of the trigger bar instead of at the top by the cruciform by the looks of the photo, but it's hard to tell.

1 - 20 of 324 Posts