Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the bickering and back biting in some of the other areas of this Forum, I thought it'd be fun to share a little. Post pics of your daily Glock carry and time piece. I'll start with a G43 and Seiko SRPD95 w/Crafter Blue band.

I did a search and didn't see anything like this so, apologies if already done.

Watch Clock Everyday carry Air gun Trigger

·
Registered
774 Posts
I don't wear wrist watches in retirement.
Bought this one for our son as a sorta gag gift...

Since adding the Red Dots to our EDC G-26's, we are having to purchase afew grand worth of Holsters to accommodate the Red Dots.
Money well spent - ha !

gamboolman...

·
22,601 Posts
The guns I most carry is either a gen 3 G23 with no modifications carried strong side at 3:15 or a pocket carried old school airweight model 38 humpback bodyguard or a Keltec P32 carried the same way but sometimes in the back pocket of dress pants or the top pocket of a Suit.

The timepiece I carry is my Verizon flip phone carried on my left side in a small nylon Velcro flap holster on the same belt. I stopped wearing watches after the quality of your basic Timex analog watch started to diminish. I also never liked the looks of the big clunky Dive Watches and don't like straps that you have to buckle. I used to do construction work and I liked the Twist-o-Flex wrist bands that you could push up your arm to get the watch out of the way and were easy to take off and put back on when working with electricity.

If I need to know what time it is, The clock on my radio/CD player in my car will tell me at a glance and if I'm at home there's a clock in my living room on my desk top computer, two clocks in my kitchen on the oven and on the radio on top of the refrigerator and an alarm clock in my bedroom and a clock on the wall in my bathroom.

·
Banned
21,465 Posts
With all the bickering and back biting in some of the other areas of this Forum, I thought it'd be fun to share a little. Post pics of your daily Glock carry and time piece. I'll start with a G43 and Seiko SRPD95 w/Crafter Blue band.

View attachment 1068943
They usually keep watches in their own thread…
:)

(I don’t care, but I’m sure someone on GT does lol)

·
Registered
562 Posts

View attachment 1068943
Hand Revolver Trigger Air gun Gun barrel

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
My un-modified gen2 G-23 is my EDC, and sometimes stock G-43X.
An old plain Timex.
No-frills well I did put night sights on the G-23.
I have been thinking about going back to a Pocket Watch.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts