Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who live in FLORIDA can get a $100 discounts at Lou's Police And Security Equipment, Inc. in Hialeah, Tel: (305) 822-5362. www.louspolice.com
If you are retired Police or a working Armed Security Officer, you will get a great discount on any gun. I paid $465 for my G30sf. All the other Gun Shops were asking $575. Call the gun shops in your area and ask.///END///:wow:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I thought glock has alwayed offered discount for LEO...
Last time I heard it was under 400$ and came with 3 mags for a glock 17.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Glock is very lenient with the LE pricing. LEO, non-comm employees of LE agencies, Fire/EMS, private security, military, etc.

Official pricing from a Glock LE dealer is:
9mm/.40/.357 models are $398 with 3 mags (baby's only come with 2)
.10mm/.45 models are $464 with 3 mags (baby's only come with 2)
G34/G35 $480 with 3 mags
.45GAP models $415 with 3 mags (baby's only come with 2)

Add roughly $53 for Glock Night sights or $80 for Trijicon NS

No department or employer paperwork necessary, just an ID card and whatever is normally required in your area.

·
Glock Reaper
51 Posts
Glock is very lenient with the LE pricing. LEO, non-comm employees of LE agencies, Fire/EMS, private security, military, etc.

That's about right. I just picked up a G23 w/ Trijicon Night Sights installed for $450 plus tax.

·
Registered
159 Posts

.10mm/.45 models are $464 with 3 mags (baby's only come with 2)
G34/G35 $480 with 3 mags
.45GAP models $415 with 3 mags (baby's only come with 2)

No department or employer paperwork necessary, just an ID card and whatever is normally required in your area.
Are you sure about the no paper work? When I got my 23 from Lou's, I had to send them a letter on dept letterhead.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
How do you like yours:

I got one.

steve

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Are you sure about the no paper work? When I got my 23 from Lou's, I had to send them a letter on dept letterhead.
If you buy in person you only need to show a department ID along with your FL DL and CCW(if you have one). If you're having it shipped then whatever they might request you need to send in. Still worth whatever papers they ask for, tremendous pricing.

+ 1 For Lou's. If you buy there ask for Alfredo and tell him Gabriel sent you.

Great guy to deal with and he never rushes you and answers all questions.
:cool:

·
NRA Member
1,115 Posts
I can buy any standard Glock for $459.75 out the door at the local LEO stocking dealer. He normally only gives me two mags though, since his price is a bit cheaper than most.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I can buy any standard Glock for $459.75 out the door at the local LEO stocking dealer. He normally only gives me two mags though, since his price is a bit cheaper than most.

Is that a blue label box? If so he is palming one of the mags and charging over the LE price. Basically getting himself an extra $50 profit between the overcharge and selling the spare mag he pulled. Good way to lose his LE dealer status.

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
Is that a blue label box? If so he is palming one of the mags and charging over the LE price. Basically getting himself an extra $50 profit between the overcharge and selling the spare mag he pulled. Good way to lose his LE dealer status.
I'd be interested in the answer to that question.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Except for the sub-compacts, all LE models come with 3 mags, so this guy is pocketing the third and selling for a profit.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Jimmy's Pawn Shop located in Fort Walton Beach, FL. I got my G19 w/ the three mags for 432.00 out the door (mil discount/AF) Great shop to deal with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts