close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glocks and Frog Lube

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Yellowfin, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Yellowfin

Yellowfin

My wife and I might be welcoming our first Glock into the family in a few months. She needs something and I figure there's about a 50% chance it'll be the ubiquitous black pistol. One essential part of her having it is that she clean and maintain it--which I know isn't too much but it does need to be done--but she hates the smell of most gun oils and cleaners. I've seen recently that some people use Frog Lube for their pistols and it's not a petroleum based lube so no nasty fumes and actually smells pretty nice. Do any of you use it for your sidearms and if so how do you like it? What are some things I/we need to know in implementing it?

2. chasbo00

chasbo00

3. JeffS

JeffS

I have been using Frog Lube on my G26 for a few months. Works great and won't make you sick. Just follow the directions that comes with it and you will be pleased. You shouldn't use any other product with it. I don't. Don't need to.

4. TheSorb

TheSorb

5. South Fla

South Fla ©South Fla 2017

Since I used the "Search" function and put "frog lube" in for ya, I found a thread that has 142 replies and another with 412 replies :wow: that you can spend hours reading all about Frog Lube.

Link

Link