close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

GlockParts.comLLC

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Glocker74, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Glocker74

Glocker74

These guys are GREAT. I e-mailed a question on a Sunday afternoon, got a response within a few minutes. I wasn't even planning on ordering anything just yet, but the PRICES and the helpfulness just kind of sucked me in...
    Put in an order Sun. night, and it was shipped 11 hours later, on Mon. morning. Just got it...all kinds of tiny little parts and they didn't forget anything.
    If you want GLOCK STOCK PARTS and ACCESSORIES, try these guys. Oh- did I mention PRICES?
    ^c

2. avine

avine

I ordered parts from Lonewolf, Glockparts and Glockmeister all on the same day and everybody shipped the next day. Complements to Glockmeister for offering Fedex ground. It is odd how some parts are just cheaper in one place and other parts are more. ^8 Glockparts on firing pins $19.50 and barrels $99.50.. Glockmeister on all the little pins and springs $2. Lonewolf on the locking block $22.49 and magazines $18.99. Sorry Topglock, I hate your ordering system so you lost out. Funny story, I once called Glockmeister to leave a message over the weekend and Ben Paz the owner answered the phone instead. Ah, the joys of self employment.

3. Glocker74

Glocker74

Yeah, what he said. And why is it, exactly, that everyone charges 5 times as much for the 3.5 lb. connector...is there a shortage ;Q ?

4. avine

avine

These parts are strangely more:
    extended slide stop lever
    marine spring cups
    extended magazine release
    3.5 pound connector

Maybe a nice Glock armoror will stop by and tell us if they are more direct from Glock or just from the places we buy from.

5. Glocker74

Glocker74

Looks like anything thats a "must have" add-on gets jacked up. Whatever the market will bear...^2

6. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

Glock will not sell #3.5's to the US for whatever reason. The ones you buy are bootlegged into the US, black market if you will. They are imported from illegitimate sources and in high demand so they are exspensive.

If you check the gun parts section here you will find a couple members selling them for $13 shipped.

All other parts I've had no problem getting for a decent price. There is no reason/need for maritime spring cups.

7. Glocker74

Glocker74

Thanks, Strider. I can understand that. As a matter of fact, just received mine from 5532jwk today - 13 bucks shipped.
    I just noticed on e-bay today that everyone calls pre ban mags 10 rounders, due to e bay policy- even though you can count the holes or see the writing on the mag. Pretty weird. Thanks again!:cool:

8. avine

avine

Ok, I will give you that few people need marine cups but there is a reason for them to exist. Heck on one glock model they come stock. When you say you find the extended slide stop are we talking $15 which is 2.5 times the price of a regular slide stop or should I be buying where you are.