close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GlockParts.com service

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by ipscshooter, May 10, 2007.

1. ipscshooter

ipscshooter Mostly IDPA now

I have just received my second order from GlockParts.com in the last few weeks. I just wanted to comment about the excellent service they provide.

I placed my last order on May 6th, the parts were delivered to my mailbox on May 9th. My 1st order was received in the same timely fashion.

I appreciate their promptness and policy of not charging outlandish handling and shipping charges. They use the least expensive shipping method and ONLY charging for that. My experience with some other companies is they will charge you some amount for shipping, i.e. $6.95 or $9.95, and then ship USPS for $2.00, pocketing the difference.

I recommend them highly for all your parts, especially if you are in a hurry. :thumbsup:

2. patw

patw

I made an order with them as well and could not be happier.They have a good selection of parts and fast/inexpensive shipping.I placed an order and 2-3 days later, they were here.

3. marinr

marinr

+1 :thumbsup:

After reading a previous thread praising glockparts I picked up the phone and called.

I'm happy I did, and I'll be ordering some other stuff shortly.

4. dabennet

dabennet

+1 with glockparts.com.

I've dealt with them on numerous occasions and Dave runs a good, quality shop.

Dave <<<--- (not the same one)

5. The Reach

The Reach

Had to put my two cents in when I saw the title of this thread. Have nothing but good to say about Glockparts-Talk to a human being, pay a reasonable price, and get your stuff so fast that when the package shows up you're thinking "That can't be the parts I ordered already".
    I cannot recommend them highly enough.

6. Habu

Habu

I fully agree, they are a GREAT company. So far that's who I've gotten most of the parts for our Glocks, and their service is excellent. The order always arrives quickly and their prices are great. It's nice having such a reliable supplier for parts.:thumbsup:

Mr. Humke is doing an outstanding job!

7. jb45colt

jb45colt

+1 on Glockparts Inc. Fast and prompt, couldn't ask for more.

8. ipscshooter

ipscshooter Mostly IDPA now

The reason I posted was, I was so impressed with the service that I sent glockman@glockparts.com (Dave Humke)an email. I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to give him a plug here also.

Thanks for the replies. I see the high level of service is an ongoing philosophy with Dave.

Just hope the increased business doesn't effect how fast I get MY parts. ;) :supergrin: :thumbsup:

9. jb45colt

jb45colt

Tell him he needs to carry the ISMI springs.:thumbsup:

10. missinghood

missinghood USPSA Member

11. s0nny_g17

s0nny_g17

Ive been sending some emails to glockparts for almost a week now but theres no reply.

Before, when i was taking an order they were really fast answering my emails but now that i had a problem with regards to their billing(they billed me twice) they seem to slow down & doesn't reply to my emails anymore.

I hope they were just too busy to check their e-mail:sad:

12. Aristotle13

Aristotle13 Senior Member

That's unusual. I would try following up with a phone call.

I have to say. My second order was just as fast as my first. I got my stuff lightening fast and I appreciate how they charge you actual shipping costs.