Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the Cross Roads Gun Show today, went by DA GlockMeister Booth, thing were slow so I got to talk to the staff about Glocks. Good people to deal with!:supergrin:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have done business with them when they had the lowest prices in town for a product anybody could provide (GLOCK PISTOL). Fortunately I haven't had them do any type of "work" on my glock, I have myself or a trusted gun smith for such a thing.

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
I've never had a bad experience with them. But, they haven't "worked" on my Glocks.

·
Banned
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I personally have never had a problem with the NEW GUYS, but BEN the Original GlockMeister WAS A TOP GUN!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Both times I have tried to order from them the items were out of stock, the first time it was a 10mm conversion barrel and mags for my G30, after two months I cancelled. The next time I ordered a part (cant remember what it was now) I was told it was shipped and then told it wasnt it was out of stock so I cancelled that order.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Both times I have tried to order from them the items were out of stock, the first time it was a 10mm conversion barrel and mags for my G29, after two months I cancelled. The next time I ordered a part (cant remember what it was now) I was told it was shipped and then told it wasnt it was out of stock so I cancelled that order.
I had a similar experience trying to order a 24 upper. They showed it in stock, accepted and confirmed my order and then said it was out of stock. funny things was, they suddenly had complete 24's for sale. I waited for them to get more uppers in ( a little over a week), and then cancelled and ordered a Lone Wolf 24 upper in stainless. I won't deal with Glockmeister again.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ordered about 150 bucks worth of stuff recently from them. Did some lookin around at prices first, and they were as good as any. Happy customer here. Never had them work on my guns though.

·
Glockalfeliac
1,125 Posts
Sounds like they have gone to CRAP since BEN LEFT!
Ben was the problem. He was very knowledgable, did good work, and had plenty of parts; but man what a *****. Ben couldn't maintain an FFL after his plea deal on felony charges for:

Count: 1-2 Citation: 18:922A.F Offense Level: 4
IMPORTING/MANUFACTURING FIREARMS
Count: 3-4 Citation: 18:922B.F Offense Level: 4
SELL FIREARMS TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS
Count: 5-6 Citation: 18:922D.F Offense Level: 4
SELL FIREARMS TO ADDICTS, FELONS, FUGITIVES
Count: 1s-2s Citation: 18:922A.F Offense Level: 4
IMPORTING/MANUFACTURING FIREARMS
Count: 3s-4s Citation: 18:922B.F Offense Level: 4
SELL FIREARMS TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS
Count: 5s-6s Citation: 18:922D.F Offense Level: 4
SELL FIREARMS TO ADDICTS, FELONS, FUGITIVES
Count: 7s Citation: 18:922K.F Offense Level: 4
SELL DEFACED FIREARMS

The new owner is a great guy who cares about customer service. I've never had a problem there.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.