close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glockmeister Sights

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Postal Patron, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Postal Patron

Postal Patron

I just got back after two weeks the slide I sent Glockmeister. I requested a set of night time sights and they provided free installation. I expected longer, but their turnaround was lightning quick! But main point was the installation was done great and I highly recommend them.

My dilemma in purchasing night sights was who was to perform installation after buying. If you buy at Glockmeister, you have no fear.

My only other mod I would like to put on my Glock is an extended mag catch. Is sending back the frame as easy?

2. Bob

Bob G23/C,G24/C,G33 Millennium Member

You can install the extended mag catch yourself, no special tools required..... :cool:

3. locosteelersfan

locosteelersfan

Did it require any special shipping or would priority mail
    work OK?
    HOw did you arrange to have them install the sights?
    Did you order online or call?
    Which sights did you get?

I'm about to order some mepros and was just going to
    get them delivered and have them installed, I figured
    about 25 bucks would be about the same as shipping and insurance.

4. Postal Patron

Postal Patron

I printed the order form and filled it in by hand and mailed it with the sights, so there would not be a mixing up of orders. It cost me $9 I think for them to Fedex back, which includes a tracking number. They don't care how you ship it but they prefer UPS or Fedex to them (maybe they have to pick it up at the post office?). Anyway, they'll either install sights (which is normal for them) or give you some gift if you want the sights mailed to you. Better deal is to have them install.

I got the meprolights which are quite bright. They also mailed the old sights back (nice). But the Trijicons are good too.

http://glockmeister.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/6_37/products_id/177

5. FireGuy

FireGuy Into The Breach CLM

Got back to AZ last night, so I'll be at GlockMeister in about an hour - where they will:
    Sell me a G-19 with all my requested add ons - and hand it back to me in less than 15 minutes...
    As expected, the sights will be perfect, the other additions will work flawlessly, and the only risk is that I'll buy more goodies while they do the work! Ok, so maybe I do need 3 G-18 mags, and a holster, and...
    It is good living in Arizona...
    ;f