Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
18,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by the gun store on the way home from work today, and was struck with yet another case of Glockitis. This time it was a NIB G17 with the best trigger I've ever felt on a factory Glock. I've never really wanted the G17 or the G22 bad enough to breakdown and buy one...until today:supergrin: I tried almost every Glock in the store after picking up that one G17. Nothing came close. I hadn't said anything to the guy behind the counter yet, then he checked the trigger on the G17 and the look on his face changed. I asked what he was thinking, and he said, that was the best trigger he'd ever felt on a factory Glock. I told him that was why I was trying everything they had. I gave it another feel, then told him to box her up. Guess it's time to change the signature line again:)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Wonder why it has such a nice trigger. Kind of unusual for a Glock. Don't mean that to be negative, just fact I guess. Glad you found another Glock. I'd avoid the gun shop for a while, seems like buying a Glock makes you want to buy another one right away.

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Congrats on the sweet trigger 17. You must keep glockitus, you sure do have alot of them....:wavey:

·
Banned
18,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It almost feels like it has a trigger job. I can't explain it, other than it's a great feeling trigger. It's raining like crazy right now, or I'd have already been to the outdoor range by my house. I can't wait to see what it shoots like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts