Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor
1,496 Posts
I like both, but I do favor the smaller grip and texture.

·
NRA Life Member
69,823 Posts
I hear bad things about the new recoil springs/rods. Guess I'll stick with the old ones.

·
Registered
435 Posts
my vote is for the 3rd Gen for CW but if you are LE or Special Opps id say the RTF or Gen 4 due to wearing gloves alot!

·
RaptusRegaliter
116 Posts
LOVE the smaller grip!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Never shot a 4th gen but I'd definitely enjoy a full size with a smaller grip. 9mm is fine but larger calibers with a Glock make it tough for me to control recoil on an awkward grip...

·
Registered
11,703 Posts
Would be good as a poll...
Me? I prefer the 3rd Gen. No RTF and up.
I prefer the G4 Glocks then the G3RTF2. Where do people come up with the idea you need Gloves for the G4 or G3RTF2? It must be the same people that never owned or fired one.

·
Socially Inept
5,455 Posts
I want a gen4 g27 real bad. I hate the idea of waiting a year to get one, but they say good things come to those who wait. :impatient:

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
My 3rd Gen. G17 eats even the weak Academy Monarch brass, I
think I'll stick with 3rd...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Was thinking about upgrading the frame on my G22 to a 4th gen. Grip surface on my gen3 is getting a little smooth from use.

...But I thought it over, and for the price of them new, I'll just buy a new one.

1,087 Posts
I prefer the Gen4 despite the "bad stuff" people who don't own Gen4s are regurgitating in web forums. More for me.

I can see where someone might dislike the texture or appearance, and if the Gen3 fits them, I can see why they'd be inclined to stick with it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
A Gen 4 20 is what I want. I have larger hands so the smaller grip is not my interest but the stronger recoil spring (which I think will really help the 10MM) and reversible mag catch are. They are not going to be out anytime soon so I have plenty of time to save up my pennies!

·
Registered
509 Posts
At first i wasnt a believer but now I'm sold on the Gen 4 pistols. I own a G17 and G22 Gen 4 and am anxiously awaiting the G23 and G19.

·
Loser
1,732 Posts
Gen II frames. Hate finger grooves, Rail is ok.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts