Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post and just want to say hello but down to business.
So pro's cons of the 20sf? did it feel like a glock22? These are some of the questions i had in mind when i called the dealer that i might be buying from. I have small-medium size hands so please keep this in mind guys and thank you for all of your feed back:wavey:

·
Registered
371 Posts
First :welcome:

I own both the 20 and 20sf I have big hands and the 20 feels great in my hands. You can tell a diffrence between the 20 and 20sf and the 20sf feels good in my hands to but not as good as the 20.

I installed a hogue grip on the 20sf and it feels great now. If you have small hands you may stick with the 20sf.

this is just my personal experience.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome. No, it doesn't feel like a g22. It feels better. I personally like the 20 over the 20sf. The 20sf actually felt a bit better in my hand but the 20 shoots better. I have rather large hands, though. The 20sf points a bit lower than the 20 because there's more taken off the bottom of the grip than the top.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Although the grip of the 20sf is smaller than the grip of a 20 it is still significantly larger than a G22s grip. Both feel great to me but completely different all together.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Get the sf model if your hands are small to med....I wear XL gloves and my G20c is a hand full, but its just my opinion.

·
10mm Auto
1,766 Posts
The SF is very comfortable. I personally find the non-SF model to be way too bulky. You can really feel the difference.

I say go to a gun store and handle both for at least several minutes each.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The SF is very comfortable. I personally find the non-SF model to be way too bulky. You can really feel the difference.

I say go to a gun store and handle both for at least several minutes each.
I went to a local gun show and handled everything but, altho im used to a pretty large handle (beretta 92fs) so its only a power issue i think that i must get accustomed to.

So it came in but im getting so much snow its not even cool. Ill have to wait till this saturday to pick it up so hopefully all goes well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts