Glock "Ultimate Trigger Stop"

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by sweetaudio, Aug 19, 2007.

1. sweetaudio

sweetaudio

I recently purchased the "Ultimate Trigger Stop" for my Glock 19...it fits in perfectly and the pistol seems to fire fine....but I can't really notice a difference...if you're not familiar with this product, the premise is you can adjust a screw to narrow the trigger time I believe...has anyone had any luck adjusting this, or have any suggestions on getting it right (or what to look/feel for) using this product...thanks for your help as always

2. T. Harless

T. Harless

There's a thread in Guns parts you could look over. The directions that come with it are pretty clear. My method is to tighten it down until the gun doesn't function the back off until it does.

I don't quite understand the "narrow the trigger time" bit. What it does do is reduce the overtravel of the trigger after the break. I use them. I like them.

3. sweetaudio

sweetaudio

thanks for your feedback...the directions were pretty good, but I guess I got thrown off a bit, cause I wasn't too sure what I was looking for..I did what you said, and yes it did help backing off a bit after going too far...now it feels lke butter...I heard using locktite to hold the screw helps...wasn't too sure if you had a problem with it slipping after set?

4. T. Harless

T. Harless

I haven't had an issue with the screw moving after it's been set. Some folks use lok-tite or epoxy. I haven't had the need.

For me, the beauty of the device is in shooting from the reset. On my range only G35, it's set so close that when the you hit the stop, it can't be an 1/8" back out to the reset. Makes for quick follow ups.