First of all, please let me state that I'm in a ban state. These pre-ban magazine cost me a fortune too. Once they are sold, I can not obtain any of them. So please pardon the price. Thanks for your understanding.

The following magazines are for buyers who are in ban states, but allowed to legally buy pre-ban magazines. I'll only ship it to the state(s) that legally allow their residents to buy pre-ban magazine. For what I've known, probably only Massachusetts allows trading of pre-ban magazine. I'm not a lawyer or expert. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

One (1) Glock pre-ban U-notch, non-full metal lined, 17-round magazine. The follower (9mm3), spring (Wolff), insert (OEM#5572), and base plate (OEM#455 with hole) are all being replaced a month ago. I put 120 rounds through it and it ran flawlessly. All replacement parts were brand new and it took me a while to find them. Just in case you're a collector, I'll include all the original parts, base plate, spring, and follower. The original follower sometime didn't lock the slide. That's why I replaced it. $110 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

One (1) Glock pre-ban square notch, full metal lined, 15-round magazine. It functions flawlessly. All original parts. $130 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

$200.00 for both magazines shipped Priority Mail.

Buy both magazines and I'll throw in a Glock Trigger Holster.

Both magazines are in excellent condition. Please see pictures for details.

I can only accept PayPal and USPS Money Order.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you and have a nice day.