Glock Triggers

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Van45, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Van45

Van45

I have been carrying Glock pistols as a LEO for the last 10 years. I have also attended Glock's armory school. I thought all Glock triggers with a standard 5 pound connector were basically the same until recently. I have a G23 and G22 from roughly the same serial# range. The triggers feel like they both have a hard spot in them. I have used Flitz to polish the connector and the trigger bar. Helped a little bit. I have an older model G17 that has a great trigger. I took the entire trigger assembly out of the G17 and put in my carry G23 and it really helped it. What gives guys? I need some help because Glock says they are all the same. What else can I do? Any help would be appreciated.;d

2. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

glock has loose tolerances and one pistol will differ from another. you already polished everything, now drop in a #3.5 connector and you're good to go.

did you polish the safety plunger too? did you put the drawbar on a wet stone to lightly smooth out any bumps before polishing?

also, if you have alot of rounds through the pistol the firing pin will get a groove or ledge on it from contact inside the slide. you can lightly wet stone this out to make it smooth again.

3. Catbird

Catbird loves guns!

4. mbsigman

mbsigman

Don't know where you are located in Texas, but if you're anywhere near the DFW Metroplex you may want to consider taking your weapons to TR Graham. He is an excellent Glocksmith who really knows his stuff. You can find him at any of the local gun shows (he does the work while you wait and watch, and he explains everything that he's doing while he's doing it) or you can bring your weapons to his shop in Fort Worth.

I've had him work on all of our Glocks for years, several friends have had him do various work on their Glocks, and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

When he tells you that 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed, he MEANS it. He will continue to work your triggers until you are completely happy at no additional charge.

His number is 682 429 9540. And no, I'm not getting a kickback for this!!

Mike Sigman