close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Trigger Kit

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by funkdog, Feb 15, 2006.

1. funkdog

funkdog

Has anybody put in their Glock one of the trigger jobs from Triggerkit.com? I would like to put their 2 lb. kit in my Glock 20. I want to be sure it is as advertised, and it's going to go bang when I pull the trigger.

2. breech

breech

I have a kit in my G35. It's light as advertised. However I have heard of people getting occasional light primer strikes. It's not often but it can happen.
    Check out the Glock section on Brian Eno's forum. There's a thread about it.

3. funkdog

funkdog

Breech -
    thanks for the info. I'm new to this forum - how do I get to the Brian Eno's thread?
    Thanks,
    Don

4. breech

breech

5. Yrdawg

Yrdawg Senior Moment

I see GlockRacing has some trigger jobs that look inclusive starting around 60.00

Has anybody had experience with them ??

If so what kind of turnaround time did you have and what was final cost ?

Dawg

;Q

6. mlmarion55

mlmarion55 1*

Matt from CGR has been a memder of Glock talk for many years, many people (including myself can vouch for that). Turn-around is very fast!

7. Speedrock

Speedrock "To The Point"

"...one of the trigger jobs from Triggerkit.com?"

Have used one of Ralph's {w/o the conn.} since early last year and probably 5-7K thru {v. conservatively} with no problems at all.....

Actually runs around 2 1/2 Lbs. {mine, at least} It's not the pull weight that makes it great, it's the smoothness and predictability, you know ea. and every time when the shot is going to break as there is a very small increase just before the end. Very easy to make precision shots even at speed plus weak hand and strong hand shooting are greatly enhanced. Most importantly it does NOT shoot like a Glock that has just had parts replaced until it winds up with a very light trigger pull. In other words the feel is not "too light" or like any of this "hair trigger" stuff one hears about.

The seller/designer did his homework and is a Master level shooter who knows what works and what does not. It has no over travel or pretravel stops, etc. as he feels it does not need them and believe he is correct given the way the gun shoots with it. Also never would use any 3.5 conn. before due to mush, etc. There is no mushiness with this kit at all.

Agree with Tim also. Best $60.00 you can spend on a Glock trigger and it's drop in to boot. Any problems are taken care of or your $ back, no questions!

He could charge double and have the gun sent in and make a bundle but the guy is more interested in selling performance and keeping a good rep in my experience.

It's completely changed the way I shoot my own 34 and have blown a lot of $ on this-and-that trigger parts over the years, FWIW.

Can't believe it until you actually shoot one......