close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Trigger Assembly help

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by king-tony, Jan 15, 2006.

1. king-tony

king-tony

I replaced my trigger connector with an aftermarket brand (Shrerer) and seem to have run into a problem. When connecting the trigger bar to the plastic block that holds the ejector, I had difficulty getting this to fit flat (the spring pressure wanted to pull it down in the front and the bar would slide over the connector. It was still in the housing, but did not look right to me. I held it in place while I slid it back into the fram and everything "seems" to function properly (will not get to fire it until next weekend). IS there a technique or trick that I missed on the reassembly?

2. 4eyes

4eyes Provocateur

Your description reads OK. Will the trigger reset when you pull the slide and release? If so, you are OK.

3. king-tony

king-tony

Trigger does reset. I dry fired it a number of times.

4. RandySmith

RandySmith

Pinch the trigger bar (where it contacts the connector) and the other side of the trigger housing and hold a little tension on it.

Take your other hand and push UP on the trigger - this will move the rear end of the trigger bar down and it will 'snap' into place under the angled edge of the connector.

Hold tension (pinch) while installing into the frame.

Insert the trigger into its slot first then slide the trigger housing into the frame.

edited to add:
    Pictures are worth a thousand words. Videos are even better.

Randy