Glock the Lake 2016 Needs Your Help! - GSSF

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by gunsNcams, Mar 3, 2016.

1. gunsNcams

gunsNcams I shoot both!

Glock the Lake is just around the corner and we need to round up as many volunteers as possible! If this years numbers in other Florida matches are any indicator, we are about to get our butt kicked! This also means more free guns and prizes to give away though :D

As most of you know, Glock and ranges like Okeechobee Shooting Sports rely on awesome volunteers like all of you to make these events run smoothly. Matches like these would literally be impossible if it weren't for the very best people in the shooting community to give of their time so others may enjoy a great shooting experience also. If you are interested, please head over to the GTL website (www.glockthelake.com) and sign up to register to volunteer. we will try to keep the work schedule up to date. Please allow 24 hours for your volunteer entry to appear on the schedule. Also, if you think you will have to cancel for any reason, please email us ASAP so we can try to move the schedule around to cover your position.

Thanks for everyones thought and consideration. See you all on the range!

2. jonny772

jonny772

I volunteered for the first time. And first time involved in competition in any way. I am looking forward to seeing how everything works.