Glock Talk banner

Glock the Book

938 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  RevDerb
I am sure many of you have already read Glock the Book. If you have not, I highly recommend it. I recently listened to it as an audio book. It is an eye opener to the firearm industry and how incredibly skillful, opportunistic and lucky Gaston Glock was. Talking about being in the right place, right product with right timing. Very entertaining and highly recommend for anyone interested in Glock pistols.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,940 Posts
This was a great book and very easy read. It is stored in my Kindle and it wil be read again. I also recommend it. It will show you how business savvy Gaston Glock was but IMHO he is not a nice guy.

· Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I now know what the manufactory cost is for my Glock in 1988. Care to guess?

· M62/76
14,812 Posts
Agree it was a very good book. I've since recommended it to friends who are casual shooters (but aren't "gun guys") and they've enjoyed it.

· Philippians 4: 6-7
12,979 Posts
Amazon has it in paperback edition. Could not find it in hardback.

· Registered
830 Posts
I agree. It was a worthwhile read. I got it a couple of years ago on my e-reader and I think that I read it in two days. I think that I'll revisit it. Thanks for the reminder.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.