close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Talk Shooting Club Shoot with Matt Burkett Shooting Clinic. Anyone Game?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by akapennypincher, Oct 13, 2002.

1. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

Have been talking back and forth with Matt, as a while back I thought there could be enough interest for one of his IDPA Clinics. But that idea fizzled.:(:( So I had ask Matt about a Mini Clinic @ Ben Avery on a Saturday when the Glock Talk Club had their shoot, as then a Shooting Bay would be available.;i;i

Now like I said I tossed the idea at Matt, and will forward this post to SideArmor who is running the Glock Talk Shooting Club to see if they think it would work, or could be worked out.

Think we would be talking March, or April 2003, as December is X-Mas, January everyone is Broke from the holidays. February I think Ben Avery is Book on the Third Weekend of the month with SASS, or the NMLRA’s Shoot so there may not be no Glock Talk Shooting Club Shoot! So that is why I say March, or April to have time for a set up, and to work around Matt's Schedule, and for Matt to set a price for his Mini Clinic, and what he could teach in a Mini Clinic.;i;i

Old post was: Arizona Glock Talkers, Any One Interested In Matt Burkett Shooting Class AGAIN?????

Arizona Glock Talkers, Any One Interested In Matt Burkett Shooting Class??? COST $100.00/Person

Noticed on Matt Burkett’s Web Site he does a One Day Intro to IDPA Shooting. Need 10 people to participate, and was wondering if there are Nine other Glock Talker interested in this Class when the Weather Cools Down??

Wonder if Matt does them @ BEN Avery? Also my personal Interest would be in a Mid Week Class First, and Week End would be my Second Choice.

Information on what the class is is @ this URL.

http://www.mattburkett.com/training.html

Intro to IDPA Shooting Available in AZ ONLY

Cost $100

10 people minimum/One Day/300 rounds

safety

rule book

basic shooting techniques

understanding scoring

competing in a match

equipment choices

concealment choices

skill building and performance evaluations.

practice and dryfire routines

learning to keep a shooting journal

Personally I thought it would be a Great Class. Hopefully 10 would have been interested. But as I said it Fizzled, so here the New Idea. Anyone Game. ;d ;d ;d ;d

2. Twix

Twix whatever

I can't do Arizona, but if MB is anywhere close to Indiana for $100, I'll be there.

3. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Amen to twixs' post....;f

4. akapennypincher

Apparently the people out of Arizona have some interest, but you guys could have Matt every night at your house for Under $50.00, as he sell some tapes that I understand are real good. Check his web-site.

http://www.mattburkett.com

Too bad there is apparently no interest at this time for a clinic??? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

5. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

PEnny,

To fill the class you are probably going to have to promote outside of GT hit the local matches at Rio and Cactus

6. akapennypincher

Color Me STUPID;t;t;t;t As I thought I had this Bright Idea when I first posted the Idea several month ago, and there was some interest at that time.

Intrest APPEARS to have fizzled, so I will let the idea die. As I don’t go to Rio Salado, I would not be able to post the Clinic Idea there. Also that is too far for me personally to drive for anything even a FREE LUNCH;);)

That Rio Salado is too far from my neck of the wood were I mostly stay.

I can say I had an idea that apparently was not something Nine other on Glock Talk Liked.... ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+