close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Talk Contest questions

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by supermo26, Nov 10, 2003.

1. supermo26

supermo26

I have been working at Holloman AFB NM for 2 weeks and got home this Sat. I checked my mail and found the e-mail about the last day to buy the ticket for the contest. I quickly thought "that's cool, I still have time to buy one." Well after not getting an e-mail back with any information I reread the e-mail and discovered it said the 7th was the last day to buy the ticket. It was the 9th when I paypaled the $10.00 for the ticket.
    If I have missed the contest, I was wondering if there was a way to get my money back since I never had the ticket for the contest because I didn't see the dead line date. If the drawing has not taken place yet and there is still a chance to win a prize, I'd like to get more information on the contest. IE like drawing date and place to find the winning ticket numbers.
    Also were the ticket numbers given out already?

2. dkdragon

dkdragon

I can only tell you that the drawing is on the 14th and that the ticket numbers should be mailed to you if you are going to get one at all since you were 2 days past the cutoff date, if you do I would keep it to myself so no one cries foul. I bought tickets on the 7th and stil havn't gotten my ticket no's and from reading the post's to the contest thread, which seems to have dissapeared, that is not uncommon. I do expect that eric will have it all straightened out by the 14th. You might wnat to email your question to eric to get a better response.

3. DDGator

DDGator

I was under the impression that I would get a ticket for registering on Outdoorbidur.com and posting and selling an item. I never received a ticket. I have e-mailed Eric at different addresses and never gotten a response.

Did I misunderstand the e-mail offer I got regarding Outdoorbidur.com?

4. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Folks, I am working on it. The drawing is not until the end of the week. Everyone will have their tickets before the drawing. Eric

5. ColdTroop009

ColdTroop009

Eric,
    I ordered tickets on the 7th (i always seem to wait till the last minute), stayed patient, and got my numbers today.

I had faith in you, even though I'm a new comer.

Thanks a lot.

I hope you gave mine a lucky rub.

Be safe!!

6. dkdragon

dkdragon

Thanks eric, keep up the good work.