Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very frustrated. I've had a G30SF on order since February. I talked with my dealer today and he said he's watching the stock of five different distributors and still nothing is available.

I know the 30SF is new and in demand but what gives? I know Glock is also having supply issues with other models like the G19. Where are all the guns? Does anyone know what is at play here?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am not sure I know the answer to your question. It seems to me that in most gun shops the on hand inventory of all Glock pistols is lower than other makers. Is this a new trend? Or is this normal in other areas?

Sorry to hear you have to wait that long on your pistol. Once I pay for it, I want to take it with me.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
a guy I work with and fellow member has been waiting 7 weeks for his g23 now.

and they still dont know when they will have it in!

·
Registered
509 Posts
a guy I work with and fellow member has been waiting 7 weeks for his g23 now.

and they still dont know when they will have it in!
If he doesn't want to wait any longer, there are dealers online who have them in stock.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Its even harder to get glocks in canada. I been waiting since mid may for my glock 20. i got the last one from the distributor in canada (supposedly). my dad wants one also so i called the distributor myself and they said i did get the last one and that if my dad wanted one he would be waiting at least two months before they might get anymore in.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'm very frustrated. I've had a G30SF on order since February. I talked with my dealer today and he said he's watching the stock of five different distributors and still nothing is available.

I know the 30SF is new and in demand but what gives? I know Glock is also having supply issues with other models like the G19. Where are all the guns? Does anyone know what is at play here?
I bought two G30 SF's in the last 3 months, both of which came from Jerry's Sport's Center which is a distributor. My guess is that in the case of the G30 SF, distributors have certain high volume dealers which they give preference to with hard to find items and that's where the pistols are going first.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have one on order along with a co-worker through their LE program we have been waiting three weeks and still nothing. I called the dealer they said they were told it might be a while before they get some in since they are backordered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts