Glock stock night sights ameriglo front sight compatible?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by zennashton, Sep 27, 2015.

1. zennashton

zennashton

Title says it all. I have stock night sights on my g32 and would like to put an ameriglo orange front sight on for faster sight pick up. Does anyone know how that would work? Is the stock rear sights going too work well with the new front?

2. Locust414

Locust414

You can mix sights....that is, different front with different rear. It's up to the beholder whether you like it or not. Alot of sight makers make different color front with different rear so you can do want you said; faster pickup.

3. Rocky7

Rocky7 Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member

Do you know how tall and wide a front sight you need to match the rear?

4. AR10Tfan

AR10Tfan

Well - - Do not know if this helps or not, but I replaced the original plastic sights with factory steel rear sights [not night sights-just the squared u] and the front sight with the glock night sight on my 19 and 21. Like the way they work, but then I wasn't looking for a orange dot.

5. zennashton

zennashton

I bought the same size as the stock front. Night sight. Mainly I was wondering if the gap on the rear sight would be wide enough. I'm gonna try it and see at $40 it's worth a try. I really like the rear sights but will replace if I have to. Thanks for the replies.

6. Rocky7

Rocky7 Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member

If there is an issue call Aneriglo and outline your problem, they will try to assist.