close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

glock "smooth" trigger ???

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jrland, Jan 5, 2004.

1. jrland

jrland big dawg # 1255

Anyone have a picture of the difference between a stock trigger and the so called "smooth" trigger

Thanks, John

2. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman a.k.a. DaReaper

By smooth do you mean without the trigger safety? I don't think they make one, do they?

3. Willard

Willard Who, me?

If I may...

I think he is asking about the standard smooth trigger (G17, G21), as opposed to the serrated "target" trigger on the sub-compacts.

The G30 has the target trigger. Many GTers (myself included) have swapped this for a G21 trigger, which is smooth, and more comfortable. If I shoot 125-150 rounds with the "target" trigger, I get a blister on my finger :( I can shoot all day with the smooth trigger, no blister :)

It's a drop-in replacement. If you don't like it, just change it back. Just make sure you get the right one. If you have a large-frame Glock (G29 or G30), you need the trigger for the large frame (G20 or G21). If you have a small frame (G26, G27, G33) you need the trigger for a small frame (G17).

I hope this is what you were asking about.

4. Glock Guru

Glock Guru FIREARMS DEALER

I changed over to the smooth trigger on my M30. Not a real big deal, but a little easyer on the finger if you are going to shoot 200-300 rounds in a day. I also smoothed out the front of the trigger safety so when you pull the trigger the safety arm will be even / smooth with the trigger. Over all a good upgrade. Hell, it's cheep anyway, ,if you don't like it change it back.

Thats my two cents.