close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock smith or armorer in No. CO?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by dogcaller, Apr 22, 2012.

1. dogcaller

dogcaller

Can anyone recommend a Glock armorer or smith in Northern CO? I'm in Ft. Collins. My trigger is starting to feel funky. Feels like the break point is "moving back" to the point that I really have to pull as it has reached the end of its travel. Not that it's increasing in weight.

Thx

2. voyager4520

voyager4520

Are you lubricating the interface between the connector and trigger bar? That lubrication point is poorly described in the instruction manual, every once in a while a very small drop of oil should be placed there, otherwise the trigger bar and connector may begin to gall each other resulting in a gritty and sometimes heavier trigger pull. Once either part becomes galled it needs to be replaced. Here's a post by Butch with very clear pictures of that spot:
    http://glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15763849&postcount=25

You might call Neve's Uniforms in Denver, they should have a Glock Certified Armorer but I have no idea if they have an Armorer who will do work for the public.
    http://www.nevesuniforms.com/colorado.asp

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012

3. rickster916

rickster916

I am a certified armorer, I'm in Greeley. I will be at the Front Range Gun Club in Loveland today for the GSSF match. There are usually a few armorers at the matches.

4. dogcaller

dogcaller

Thanks, gents. I didn't realize FRGC ran matches, I tend to shoot up at NCRGC in Owl Canyon the most. Will have to look in to that. As to the Glock, I'll check that interface. 916, do you operate a business or know someone who would be willing to look at my Glock?