close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock shoulder stock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by WhiteCoyote, May 7, 2007.

1. WhiteCoyote

WhiteCoyote

Does anyone know where a (Glock) shoulder stock can be purchased.
    I know there are after market stocks, I'm looking for an actual Glock stock.
    Thanks.

2. PBR Sailor

PBR Sailor

You should be able to Google it and find a distributor on the internet. I believe you will have to complete an ATF form, because it is a controlled item. From what I understand you don't want to get caught with a Glock Stock without the appropriate ATF paperwork.

3. GlocksterJeff

GlocksterJeff Glock Armorer

There is no Glock factory OEM stock, just aftermarket. I have seen about three different types. All legally require the use of a 16" long barrel or ATF registration of your pistol as a short barreled rifle.

4. WhiteCoyote

WhiteCoyote

Yes I am aware of that, thanks.
    My intention is to make a rifle, which leads me to my next question. Who makes a decent 16" barrel for the Glock?
    Thanks.

5. GlocksterJeff

GlocksterJeff Glock Armorer

6. 1811guy

1811guy Formerly1811guy2

Here is a (wink wink) "camera stock." It is quick-detachable. Oddly enough, the stock just happens to fit the backstrap of a Glock pistol.

http://store.botachtactical.com/tacbs.html

As posted above, putting a stock on your Glock makes it a SBR and will require proper registration, unless you have a 16" barrel installed.

ETA - This is the same stock pictured in the ad at LWD for their IGB bbl. Add a VFG like this http://www.uscav.com/Productinfo.aspx?productid=9797&TabID=137&CatID=233 (happens to mount on Glock pistols) and you have somewhat of a carbine for $350. Using the VFG alone would make your Glock an AOW and would require NFA paperwork. In other words, don't use either accessory unless you have the 16" bbl. installed.