close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock shop order payment

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Chuck66, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Chuck66

Chuck66 Traveling Man

Eric,

I tried to email this to you, but it kept getting sent back to me.
    I found this forum, and thought this would be an appropriate use
    since I'm having the email issue.

Anyway, I was just wondering. I submitted payment for a GT hat
    along with a $10 donation a little over a month ago, and hadn't seen that the check had been cashed. Just checked my online banking, and noticed it still wasn't there. Just wanted to make sure you had payment and that it hadn't gotten lost in the mail. Please let me know if you have my check or if I need to resubmit payment.

Thanks,

Chris Charles aka: xd9er

2. Chuck66

Chuck66 Traveling Man

OK, am now seeing on a paper statement from the bank today that my check was cashed 03/07. Got that resolved. Any idea on how long to finish processing my order?

Just curious.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Hello. I have had a few other reports of emails not getting through. Can you tell me what address you emailed to and if you got a an email saying that the email bounce was not delivered? If so, could you send another email to the address you emailed before and forward the returned message email you receive to ericdpowell@earthlink.net ? I could use some help sorting this out.

As for your hat order, I show it as having shipped on 3-12-07. It wasn't returned and the order confirmation shows it as having been delivered. Unfortunately, USPS delivery confirmation only shows that it was delivered, but not to whom. If you didn't receive it, I would be happy to send another one out to you. Please confirm the shipping address it should be sent to. Thanks. Eric

4. Chuck66

Chuck66 Traveling Man

Oh, Wow. Yeah, I guess I didn't get it. I thought maybe it was back-ordered or something. I have no clue what might have happened to it. Although, our mail carrier seems to have a vendetta against everyone on his route. He leaves our mailbox door open every day that it rains. It's possible he put it in the box and left the door open and someone felt compelled to relieve me of it. Or, maybe he just didn't think I needed it. Who knows. Maybe it ended up in Guam. I'm not sure how delivery confirmation works from USPS, but if it requires a signature, he didn't get it from my wife or I.

As far as the emails go, I'll try that one again. It's the webmaster@glocktalk address in the messages giving order status updates. I'll also send an email to the address included in the post and we'll see how that goes.

Thanks for following up with me. We'll get it all worked out.
    Chris

5. Chuck66

Chuck66 Traveling Man

Hi, Eric.

Was just wondering if there was any update. I sent a couple emails to that address again, but everything since then has gone through, but I haven't gotten a reply, so I still don't know if you're getting them. I'll try one more to the above address you've linked to in your post.

Just curious.
    Thanks,

Chris