Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Matthew 25:31-46
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Todays The Shooting Wire reported; "With the first quarter of the 2010 fiscal year in the books, handgun manufacturer GLOCK, Inc. announced Friday that the company experienced a staggering 71% increase in pistol sales in comparison with the same period's record sales in fiscal year 2009"

http://www.shootingwire.com/

I guess they are happy about that Obama guy?

·
NRA Member
5,028 Posts
Everyone wants perfection in their lives..........:wavey:

·
Frisky!
35,981 Posts
Whole industry did well.
Osama Obama is Salesman of Quarter.
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
They'll make a lot more money selling that time machine.

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
Although I read recently that gun sales have pretty much leveled off to about the point they were at before post election mania set in.

Could it be that just about everybody that wants 'em has got 'em?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Although I read recently that gun sales have pretty much leveled off to about the point they were at before post election mania set in.

Could it be that just about everybody that wants 'em has got 'em?
Maybe, but imagine how many were first time buyers, and you know Glocks are like chips, you can't have just one.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
:thumbsup:

Way to go Glock! I have done my share and hope to do more soon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not surprised. Just considering the number of people posting here about buying their first Glock- myself included. And I'll be buying more.

Also, I've noticed that other brands aren't as readily available as Glocks. It's not that hard to find the Glock you want compared to other companies's models. Glock seems to be cranking those things out nonstop.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts