Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe that our long, long wait will be over soon.
There is a rumour that Glock is working on a .223.
It will not be verified or denied at Glock

·
Don't Panic!!
893 Posts
The key word there is rumor. That has been a rumor for many many years. I guess if you spread the same rumor every year, eventually it might be true. Don't hold your breath.

·
Banned
945 Posts
why .223 when something like a .270+ will be better and more useful... .223 for me is usless except target shooting and maybe varmint hunting.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Carbine. I want a carbine that uses Glock pistol mags.

Don't need yet another AR-15 copy. I need a carbine.

Glock! Hear me!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
why .223 when something like a .270+ will be better and more useful... .223 for me is usless except target shooting and maybe varmint hunting.
Zombies dude....ZOMBIES!:cool:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
In Colorado you must use .30 cal or bigger to hunt big game. :crying:

Apparently too many inexperienced hunters in our state.

·
Registered
253 Posts
At the NRA show in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago, Lone Wolf Distributors had their prototype AR15 that takes Glock mags and is chambered in 9MM. Supposedly it will be out on the market within the next few months and retail for around $750.00. I was impressed with it, the interchangablitly factor is the cool part. I guess a 10mm version will be out in the future.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Wanna bet?
What are you, new?

Glock is not known for innovation besides that one time. You think they are working on a 223/5.56 rifle? :rofl:

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
let's talk up a carbine. it ain't like you'ld be able to be able to buy ammo OR afford to shoot it, but it'd at least take the same mags. ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts