Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a .357 sig and a 9mm conversion barrel for my Glock 23. My question is who makes the best replacement/conversion barrels and why?

·
Registered
20 Posts
OEM .357 Sig Barrel works great and is cheapest. No other parts or changes necessary.

KKM 9mm conversion barrel, used with 9mm magazines, no other parts or changes, has been flawless. I use this setup most often due to cost of ammo.

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
I went with the line wolf barrel for my g23. Extended, threaded, brand new, and shipped for $110 off if eBay

I don't know if it is the best, but it seems to be the best value to me.

posted from my stupid smart phone, please excuse any spelling mistakes.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
for my G23 I went Storm Lake for the conversion (100% with 124GR cartridges) and GLOCK for the 357 SIG Barrel...also 100%...I would and do trust my life to these combos...

...requisite magazine change for 9mm and check to make sure your G23 mags work with 357 SIG...two of mine (LE/Gov't marked) didn't...

...the GLOCK 32 barrel resides in my G23 mostly now...

Bill

·
NRA Life Member
5,390 Posts
I have used:
Lone Wolf - Best Value!
KKM - Recent price drops may make them more price competitive.
Accu-Match - Don't know if these are still made, but had to quit using it in matches! My wife and I can regularly put 2 bullets through one hole... most amazing barrel of any firearm I have shot. ONLY happens with this barrel!!! If you find one (9mm G19) let me know! :cool:

The Lone Wolf and the KKM shoot very well, both cycle easily, no problems with either brand. I have 6 to 8 Lone Wolf barrels, and I'm thinking only two KKM.

Had to file the front of the barrel hood on the Accu-Match barrel... may explain the '2 bullets/one hole' phenomenon...

Happy Shopping!

Patrick

·
Registered
13,674 Posts
fitted Bar-Sto or KKM, price

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
outside diameter of the G19 barrel should be too loose in the hole in the slide...

Bill

·
You local friendly Skynet dealer
13,937 Posts
Same as above. Glock 9mm wont fit the G23 slide. Used a Lone Wolf .40 to 9mm conversion barrel and 9mm mags, 1500 trouble free rounds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts