close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Reference Guide 2004

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Has anyone seen or own the Glock Reference Guide that is advertised in the Dillon Blue Press? Is it as good as the Glock Armors Manual that you get when you attend the Armors school? Since I have not been to the Armors School and probably will not I was curious if this was worthwhile.

http://www.rayrilingarmsbooks.com/cgi-bin/rrb455.cgi/10668.html

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

It's the book that I reviewed for Lone Wolf. It is an excellent book with some neat stuff in it.

3. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Highly recommended; got mine from Lonewolf and it stays within easy reach at my basement bench. Good tips, history (including idiosyncracies of specific parts), procedures and a great spiral-format so you can lay it out and room for your own marginalia as well.

CONS: If you're going to the Armorer's course don't memorize the sample test answers in the book; there's a bad question (#31, probably Glock's fault, not Ptooma Productions). Also, if they come out with an updated version, I'd be happy to take a red-pen to it for them, re: grammar & syntax.

Still, well worth every penny! ^c

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Thanks to DannyR and WIG19 for the feedback. I appreciate it. I have it ordered and by my calculations it should be delivered today or tomorrow.