close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Recall(s)

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Keith E., Aug 27, 2003.

1. Keith E.

Keith E.

I'm new here as of yesterday and therefore am a little behind on some of the topics you guys have been talking about. I am interested the specifics of the recall (E-series), that I've been reading about. I would like to know if it's all models/calibers, what the problem(s) consist of, etc.
    Thanks

2. sablair

sablair CLM CLXV of C CLM

The best way to determine if a particular pistol is eligible for the frame upgrade is to call 1-866-225-4098. See http://www.gssfonline.com, click on the menu entry "Hot Topics!" then select "Glock Frame Rails The Real Scoop!" for more complete details.

If your frame is eligible, you may send your firearm to Glock or you may have the frame sent to a Glock Stocking Dealer in your area.

If you choose to send your pistol to Glock, remove any non-standard parts, e.g. connectors, triggers, slide releases, etc. It is my understanding that Glock will simply swap the frames and not migrate any of your special parts to the new frame.

If you have the frame sent to a Stocking Dealer, you can transfer any special parts to your new frame yourself.

3. Keith E.

Keith E.

Thanks Stephen.
    Keith