Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The one & only
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one? Thinking about picking one up if it's worth it. The Sig Sauer range bag looks good too, but it's about $25 more. Anyone ever compare the two or own both? Thanks!

·
Registered
793 Posts
i think im going to try out the "single" bag a bit later this summer. definately shop around for the one you like. they are for sale EVERYWHERE at all sorts of price points
SLAB

·
Atomic Dawg
1,027 Posts
I have the 4 pistol bag that I purchased off Amazon for about $30 bucks or so. It ultimately came from Ambient Weather. It's a nice bag for the money and I have no complaints so far. Plenty of room for my typical range trip with glasses, muffs and a couple of hundred rounds of ammo and 2 pistols.

·
The Dixie ****
744 Posts
I've got the 4 pistol bag as well. Paid about $35 from a local guy at a gun show (Jerry ;)). I like it. It could use another exterior pocket, but it's no deal breaker.

Looks good and sports the GLOCK logo, which some like and some do not (I do).

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I've got the single Glock range bag and it very nice..When I bought my last Glock at my local shop,I was offered the bag for $4..I was all over it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I've got the single Glock range bag for all three of my Glocks. It's a great size for GSSF and IDPA matches, and perfectly holds my magazines and ammunition (and constrains me from packing all but my truly essential gear, instead of the "loading up everything including the kitchen sink" syndrome that a larger range bag tends to induce) Apres match, ammunition expended, there's plenty of room for the gun, holster, and magazine pouches. At home, they're used to store each Glock and their magazines in, with plenty of air circulation. The net bag included in the newest ones is a bennie for earplugs and earphones.

The single bags in my area are going for $14-$18, but my local gunshop just threw one in for me when I got my G19 as part of the deal (I'd consigned a Colt Commander, which sold in a relative heartbeat to finance the G19 acquisition).

Best, Jon

G

·
I've got the 4 gun Glock bag. I bought it at my local shop and when I packed it up the zipper would pop in the middle. I slid it to the end and would zip back together with a bit of a tug to get it started. I went to the GSSF match in Conyers GA and I asked if they would exchange the bag for another, they didn't want to hear about an exchange. They gave me a new bag and told me to keep the old one for my trouble. The new bag will do the zipper thing if I pack the thing to the brim. The bag is great if you have 2 or my guns and the junk that goes with it. Magazines slide into the inside dividers and there is enough room for ammo and other crap in the center or the pocket. Overall grade of A.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I got the 4-gun Glock bag for about $40 with shipping. It's a nice bag but really needs additional compartments on the ends though. I get my stuff in but four guns with ammo, mags and a couple of water bottles is really pushing it. If I knew then what I know now, I would have shopped a little longer.

·
The one & only
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! I ordered the 4 bag model

·
Registered
858 Posts
I have the 4 pistol bag that I purchased off Amazon for about $30 bucks or so. It ultimately came from Ambient Weather. It's a nice bag for the money and I have no complaints so far. Plenty of room for my typical range trip with glasses, muffs and a couple of hundred rounds of ammo and 2 pistols.
I fit all that stuff into a bag I bought at Gander Mt for $10.

It doesn't say "Glock" on it but I'd just as soon not advertise the contents. :supergrin:

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
I've got the 4 pistol version and I really like it. Well worth the price ($45 shipped)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I just ordered the 4 gun bag and the single. I think are both well made. I can carry all the stuff we need for a day at the range without any problems.

·
Mutant
586 Posts
Just for anyone interested...
I've been using an old computer laptop bag and it's great as long as I stick to just 4 or 5 pistols.
Holds plenty of extra mags, ammo, "ears and eyes", a slot for targets, manuals, etc.
And many people have one of those just laying around so the price is right.

(Although there are some great deals on nice range bags around.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts