Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the glock range bag? I'm looking for a new one and I like the looks of it, I'm just wondering if they are made as good as the guns? Or does anyone have a good suggestion for a range bag?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have one and I like it ok. I carry it to work with me everyday loaded with 2 pistols, mags and other related goodies. I'm holding out for Lone Wolf to start selling their range bags again though. If I remember correctly, they didn't cost more than $40 or so and were super deluxe. My buddy has one, I keep trying to figure out a way to switch mine with his but I think he'd notice :)

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
I just sold my Glock 4 pistol range bag, it's nice, says Glock on it, but I think there are other bags out there that are better organized and make better use of the space they have. I have been eyeballing that midway usa bag myself, and the reviews on it are all great.

:wavey:

·
Registered
307 Posts
I just sold my Glock 4 pistol range bag, it's nice, says Glock on it, but I think there are other bags out there that are better organized and make better use of the space they have. I have been eyeballing that midway usa bag myself, and the reviews on it are all great.

:wavey:
Warning on that bag though its HUGE, if you dont want one where you could carry prob 12handguns in a couple thousnad rounds and 20magazines and still have room

Get this one if you want a slightly smaller one
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=892447

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Warning on that bag though its HUGE, if you dont want one where you could carry prob 12handguns in a couple thousnad rounds and 20magazines and still have room

Get this one if you want a slightly smaller one
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=892447
Since I reload I like the shell pouch and all the other accessories it has. I am looking for a big bag, as I still have the small Glock range bag, and (2) Army ACU patterned single pistol range bags for when I just take 1 gun to the range.

Thanks for the heads up though. :wavey:

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Big +1 for the Midway range bag. They are even on sale this week, you can't beat this price:

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=259680
Another +1 on the Midway range bag. I finally bought one a while back, and for the price it is an excellent bag. When I first got it I thought that it was just a little too big, but after using it I think it is just right. If you take anymore than one pistol with you to the range it works out very well.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I have the Glock bag, works fine for a couple of pistols. I have an XD bag that's about twice the size, works better for more guns/ammo.

I like the size of the Glock bag because I can stuff it in the rear box of my motorcycle or scooter on the way to the range.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
I have the Glock bag and used/liked it alot....until I got the Midway bag.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I also recommend the Midway range bag - for the price, there's not much that can beat it. As someone else mentioned, it's Effin' HUGE!!! I was shocked and surprised when mine was delivered. Plenty space for a couple of guns, a few hundred rounds of ammo, eyes and ears, extra magazines, manuals, cleaning kit, a case of water and some tic tacs! (slight exaggeration with the water) LOL

·
Registered
771 Posts
I can take a pic when I get home tonight...just know that it's HUGE - it's large enough to put a shoe box in there and still have room. There are pockets on all four sides...it's an awesome bag. I could probably pack enough clothes in there for a long weekend!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I asked a range bag question last week and the Midway Bag had an overwhelming response. It was backordered at the time but is now back in stock so I just ordered one! Should be here Monday!

·
Viet Nam Vet
663 Posts
I just got the "compact" Midway range bag, and it's more room then I will need. You can easily put in a few boxes of ammo, a set of ears or two, at least two guns, and I even put 4 boxes of .22 ammo in one of the end pockets. All for less then $30 on sale.

Pete

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
I asked a range bag question last week and the Midway Bag had an overwhelming response. It was backordered at the time but is now back in stock so I just ordered one! Should be here Monday!
In the middle part alone I can put 4 glock cases and 12 boxes of WWB 9mm.

Like I said when you get a big ass box at your door step dont be surprised.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts