close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

glock product question

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by JWG_34, Jan 10, 2004.

1. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this question ,but here goes.
    I have a first generation laminated mat , showing the complete break down of the "glock pistol" part #s, part desriptions, Insert pics showing how the three safties work. It looks like a one of the black foam glock pistol mats, but is laminated paper.
    I was wanting to know if anyone would know what the value would be on this piece. Any info would be appreciated.

2. TJC

TJC "No Compromise" Millennium Member

Not sure but if you find out it's worth enough to retire with let me know. I have a couple of those sitting around. ;)

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Hey there "Old Timer" ;f I thought you were already retired and enjoying time in the woods with your young bird dog. Hope you had a great Holiday. ^c ;?

4. TJC

Not retired yet (although I only worked 3 days in Dec) but have been enjoying a number of days in the field with old and young dogs. Shot over 150 birds so far this year with another month of the season left.
    Also shot 16 deer this year so far with another month of that season left. Should end up with 20 by the time I am done.
    It don't get no better. :cool:

5. Noah Gladstone

Noah Gladstone

16 you must know some great places or you are just spending weeks in the woods

6. TJC

Noah,
    We are over run with deer where I work. People are asking for hunters (Usually only bow hunters) to shoot them in their back yards.
    Our group of 13 also shot just under 70 deer during the shotgun season alone. It was a good year. ;e

7. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

Not sure if they are or not Tom ,But if I find out ,I will surely let you know. I was just curious if they were, Ive got one that Philip Dedmons dad gave me.