GlockTalk Forum banner

7101 - 7120 of 7148 Posts

·
I. B. Glockin'...again. :^)
1,714 Posts
Sometime back around 2005 or maybe a few years later someone started a thread posting pictures of their Glocks, some with magazines and/or loose ammo displayed on mirrors. the effects were startling and some of them were quite good. I searched and couldn't find the thread so I dug backk in my files and found a couple of my entries.

We had a lot of fun with this so I thought I see if any of y'all wanna play. Show me what cha got. I expect with all the mods out there now y'all can get fancy.
Disc one 1699.jpg
Disc one 1699.jpg
Disc one 1700.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Assuming that's a replacement case? It's an early Gen 3 case, which seems out of place for an early Gen 2 pistol. Just curious.
The Tupperware box came with this gun when I purchased it. That being said it is not original to this gun. No one can tell me what happened to the original Tupperware for this specific gun.

·
finishes it...
3,676 Posts
you need to update your sig...

·
Registered
231 Posts
My wife and I just got into guns and Glocks a few months ago, but we already own four Glocks with a fifth coming soon.

Can someone explain to me why Glock still produces the Gen 3, Gen 4 and Gen 5 guns? I don't quite understand their business model. Why not go all-in on the Gen 5 stuff if they think it's superior? I don't know of many other industries that continue to produce older models once the new ones are released.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My Gen 4 G26 still gotta couple stainless parts to add. (No I did not do the “custom” soldering iron stab job ) I did add the Ghost 3.5lb connector, had the barrel and internals polished, (mainly cuz I’m a stainless freak but also prefer my numbers matching) stainless pin set, Lone Wolf Stainless Steel Guide Rod, love the feel of the 15rd mags with X-Grip. Best feeling pistol I have/have had. Haven’t decided if I want to go Stainless with the Slide Release and/or Mag Release (both extended). Or just go with factory extended controls... What else would you do to my 26 if it were yours? (Besides buying a new frame lol)

Also pictured is my Gen 5 Glock 19M. Pretty much an OEM “Customized” Glock... Made to fit FBI preferences. Extended controls, flared mag well with half moon but out on the front grip for easy access magazine removal in case it were to catch, AmGlo Agent Night Sights, Glock Marksman barrel. Needs nothing, even tho the “half-moon” kinda erks me to an extent lol. Would love to do some stainless to it as well but I just can’t bring myself to touch this gun w anything aftermarket whatsoever... Would y’all be the same way?? Or if you did want to change something up/add something to it, what would you do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7101 - 7120 of 7148 Posts