Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CRB original
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a taller rear sight for a G-17/G-22. Would a G-20/21 standard rear fit the G-17/G-22 dovetail?

G-17/G-22 standard height I believe is 6.5mm while the G-20/21 standard height is 6.9mm...so you see where I'm going here.

TR

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Glock dovetails are the same so any Glock rear will fit any Glock.

·
Banned
594 Posts
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256"). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240") height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271") high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287") with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars.
Do you realize that you have resurrected a thread of below-marginal interest whose last post had been made 12 years ago?

Reactions: L-2

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
The deep state may have sealed this thread twelve years ago, but the public's right to know never died.

Reactions: Tzi-Oxphon
1 - 8 of 8 Posts