meprolight

·
GTDS FOR LIFE
10,587 Posts
+1 On the meps

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just recently rec'd a g-19 (LE) with glock night sights and was under the impression they were mepro's..............

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I too recently had Glock night sights installed on 2 guns. I was told that the tubes are made by Meprolight, but are installed into Glock made sights. Trijicons are available at extra cost.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
The Glock night sights are Meprolights with Tijicon vials. However, for a little more money they would also send your gun with Trijicon nights sights.

You have the option of either.

:wavey:

·
Registered
433 Posts
I told the op meps in my first post, then someone else said trijicons. I knew that Glock uses meps and I thought how could I have been wrong, but now you guys cleared it up for me too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does anyone know what night sights these are? I am trying to put an image in the post instead of as an attachment (hope it works). Tried and failed.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i guess they use either one. my g23 came factory installed with trijicon, and my g26 i bought last week have meprolight. but the meprolight has the glock logo printed on top of the front and rear sights.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I've never felt the need for a night sight. Too much time wasted trying to find 'em in the dark. I'd rather practice my point-and-shoot skills or maybe go to a laser sight. Most police shooting are done at close quarters anyway. From my standpoint night sights are pretty to look at, but that's about it. Oh, I forgot... they will increase resale or trade-in a few dollars. But otherwise, they just run up the price of the gun. That's my opinion, obviously, and other people might feel differently.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts