close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock night sight size marking

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by PursuitFRC, Jan 17, 2007.

1. PursuitFRC

PursuitFRC

I picked up a new Glock 32 w/ night sights on my lunch break today, took it to work (an indoor range) and put 300 rounds through it. The sights seem to be set up for a 6 o'clock hold (its about 4 inches high at 15 yards) and I prefer POA.

The markings on both the front and rear sights are MH3.
    I'm not familiar with glocks, but on my Sig, the markings indicate which size it is. Is it the same for the glocks?

My question is which size do I have, what size do I need, and where can I get it.

2. Glock-N-Awe

Glock-N-Awe

The MH3 marking is simply the chemical symbol for Tritium. The radioactive "stuff" in the vials of your night sights.

Your G32 would take the 6.5mm night sights:thumbsup:

Good luck.

3. showcase

showcase

It has the same thing on the mepros. The trijicon has the chem symbol as H3. I think It means Meprolight H3 on the glock factory ones.

4. gary newport

gary newport

It does. As to size, Meprolight use the same markings (horizontal bars) on the rear sights as Glock does. A single horizontal line means it is equivalent to the "+0" or 6.5 mm stock rear; a shorter line over a longer line means it corresponds to the "+1" or 6.9 mm factory rear.

5. PursuitFRC

PursuitFRC

Thanks, that last bit of info really helped. I have the small line over the longer line, so I will order the 6.5 from Mepro and that should bring my POI down where it should be.