Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things must be slowing down for them.

I got an e-mail confirming receipt of my Pistol Certificate. That's never happened before.

Usually I'd have to wait for my FFL to tell me it came in before I heard any word of status.

·
Florida's Left Coast
9,515 Posts
Things must be slowing down for them.

I got an e-mail confirming receipt of my Pistol Certificate. That's never happened before.

Usually I'd have to wait for my FFL to tell me it came in before I heard any word of status.
Hey, I got a confirmation for two match registrations back in January. I was astounded, amazed, flabbergasted... and glad to see it.

·
Venor ergo sum
Gun control is about CONTROL.
4,352 Posts
I received one on the last cert I sent in. It was nice. The email did basically say that the wait would now be up to six months. On the first cert, the only word I received was a call from my FFL.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I received one on the last cert I sent in. It was nice. The email did basically say that the wait would now be up to six months. On the first cert, the only word I received was a call from my FFL.
It is nice, because I have no confirmation the FFL's ever send it out.

·
Arms Dealer
842 Posts
:eek:fftopic:

At least ya'll are getting these with a lot less wait time than I have to endure for a suppressor. :(
Did you E-File your Form 4, I hear that speeds up the turnaround slightly. At one point, E-Filed Form 1s were coming back in a couple of months.

It's not really a good comparison, but it typically takes between 5-7 days for the ATF to approve a Form 3 (Dealers), and last year I ordered a can from a manufacturer who got it cleared the same day! I even commented about it to them at SHOT Show, and they said they have their own person at the ATF. :D

·
Private side
11,596 Posts
Is that a G45? How long did it take?

At least ya'll are getting these with a lot less wait time than I have to endure for a suppressor. :(
Yes. I used my Mobile certificate and my Gonzalez certificate for G45s. I sent the certificates in in Jan and Feb. one arrived early last month and this one about a month ahead of schedule. I picked it up today and the fFL tried to offer me 450 because his shelves are looking bare.

I did my suppressor paperwork in October... still waiting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts