Glock modification info on the web

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Toledo, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Toledo

Toledo

Greetings,
    I found this great website and I just want to share with all.
    Go to http://montac.com look for the Glock section on the left. I emailed the person to express my interest in his proposed modificaton and he answered within a few minutes. There is also a
    section on the Dillon 550B reloading press which I also expressed
    interest and he again came back with more info than expected. His name is Clay Autery and he is a great resource on the Glock. Shoot him an email and I guarantee he will answer with great detail and insight.

Going off topic, I just want to know what is the general opinion of Chris Aquino. We recently subscribed to a cable company that carries a lot of Pinoy shows. Chris Aquino has a game show and to be frank, I think she is the most annoying human being in the planet. I do not understand where her talent lies...unless talent consists of inane comments delivered by an equally irritating nasal twang. I do like the other shows, mostly news or political talk shows. My 6 year old daughter and my wife love Wowowee and Bubble Gang.

2. atmarcella

atmarcella

hello toledo,

yup you're right, clay is a good guy, i've talked to him, i've expressed interest on the glock barrel he was developing, but he said it was still not ready for full production, so i went to barsto, but maybe someday when he has ironed out the kinks, maybe....

kris a.? yeah she's really annoying....and you what's more annoying....she could be senator someday;a ;a ;a

3. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Toledo, watch Kris Aquino also at The Buzz if you have that show from your cable company.;f