Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Be sure to date the chart when you go "final". Because outdated stuff get passed around the internet far too frequently.

Although I have never had one in hand, understanding that frame size is same as 9mm counterparts.
If you look at Butch's picture, it appears that they just kindly filled in the rear of the mag to make it the same size as the 9/40, so it seems they are exactly the same size.

Collectors aside, not much loss in my book, thinking why settle for smaller caliber at same level of concealablity.

sent via Tapatalk
It's my understanding that they are mostly for countries that don't allow use of mil/Leo issued calibers.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Ok I have Made Changes to the Chart. Mostly the changes were around the FDE and OD models. I also added the Frame Size column as requested. Please check it out and let me know what else needs to be added or corrected. Please click the original link at the top of this thread to get the updated chart.

Finestkind

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.