Glock model 18

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by CritRxDoc, Dec 5, 2005.

1. CritRxDoc

CritRxDoc Drugs and Guns

Had the opportunity to play with a glock model 18 yesterday ladies and gents. Let me just say ooohhhh mymmmyyyyy! Also played with a beretta 9mm full auto machine pistol w/ a with collapsable stock. I have been extended the opportunity to shoot almost anything he has including the 18 and the beretta machine pistols. I am ignorant about full auto's, and I don't know what to shoot if he has it. He basically said, you name it, I got it. What would you ask to shoot, if you could shoot anything? - Doc

2. unclestevie45

unclestevie45

Thompson sub machine gun, but not the one with the vertical foregrip. I don't know what the designation is.

And a BAR.
    If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scene,
    They will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines.

3. Halojumper

Halojumper

My favorite, and the smoothest firing, is the MP5. Try to get the version with a stock, but if you can't, the K model is ok too. The second smoothest firing sub-machine gun I have fired is the Berreta model 12, which was surprising since it looks and feels like it was designed by a plumber. I was not impressed by the UZI, but maybe it was just because the ones we had were so old and decrepit.

4. Walter45Auto

Walter45Auto

The G18 and Beretta R93 you were looking at, and a BAR. I had the opportunity to shoot a BAR once and I didn't take it, and I HAVE KICKED MYSELF FOR IT ALOT! Also a full auto Tommygun and an M3A1 greasegun, and the one in the link below, the H&K G3 PSG1. Also, a .45 ACP Micro Uzi, or even one in 9mm, or maybe both. And a select fire M14.

http://www.autoweapons.com/photosn/photossep04/814snipe.html

;I

;H ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

5. Walter45Auto

Walter45Auto

How about the Ultimate, a Ma Deuce. Or for those of you unfamiliar with that term, the M2 .50 Caliber belt-fed Browning Machine gun. Guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face. And maybe the MP5K that fires from a briefcase. And a USAS-12. Which is basically, a 12 Ga. M16.

;I

;H ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!